When you register your facebook account you are required to enter a valid email address to associate with your account. And each time you can log in Facebook with this email address. Actually, this email address also plays an especially important role in resetting Facebook password when you forgot it. So it is especially necessary for you to remember this associated email address and its password to make sure you can access to it. Another problem is when you can’t access to that associated email address how to recovery your facebook account password without email or phone number and recover your account use. Well, you still have a simple solution.
Solution to lost facebook password:
1. On facebook login page click Forgot your password link.
2. It jumpts to the "Find Your Account" page. Enter your account name and then click Search button.
3. You come to the "Identify Your Account" page and. And it lists the account matched your search. Click This Is My Account button.
4. It jumpts to the "Reset Your Password" page. You are asked by default to use your email address to reset your password. If you even lost password to your associated email you should firstly retrieve it to ragain access previlege. If you have no idea how to reset password for a Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail or Yahoo mail you can click No longer have access to these link to get more information.
After resetting your associated email password and regain access to it click on Continue button.
5. You will receive a link and also a code in your associated email. Directly click on the link.
6. Now you are in the “Choose a new password” page. Enter your new password and then click on Continue button.
Now you have retrieved a new password for your Facebook account. You have recovered your account use and automatically get in to your Facebook account.
Customer support service by UserEcho