How do I change my settings on Google app

jim jolly 3 weeks ago in General Discussion 0

Learn basic points on how to change the settings on Google apps manifestly:   

You can delete or install a Google app on your mobile phone device easily. It generally comes with the past searches to make some changes in the settings like your preferences, location,and much more. It is all about the settings that come with the marvelous features and products to run the Google app smoothly.

How to change the settings on the Google app?

It is not a big deal when you are going to change your settings from the past searches you have done in your email account. So it is clear that you can change the settings of the Google app, including settings for voice search, notifications and much more.

If you want to know how to change the settings on Google app, follow the steps:

·         go to the Google account option.

·         Don’t forget to enter the correct email address and password, click on the sign in button.

·         Go to the Grid menu showing at the right side of the page, you can select the apps to change.

·         You should pick change option like if you suppose to change account & privacy settings and go with it to change.

·         Click on the account button from the Google app and click on my activity option and press next button.

·         You can delete the past searches

·         Go for the new settings and select the change tab to enter all new details on Google apps at the end.

Unfortunately, if there is another bug making you vex, dial Google apps support number to feel good to access tech support team to get the relevant solution with ease.

Posted by

http://www.ysupportnumber.com/google-apps-support-number