1) Tons of UI updates on the Channel page and the Episode page. The Simulator looks much more like the actual app. You'll now see the ellipsis and the timer countdown display.
2) There is a new feature called "Add Reset Node." This new option appears when you add a new node under an existing node. By adding a Reset Node, you can designate a previous node to go to. This comes in handy when you want to "kill-your-reader" and have them go back to a previous point in your story.
3) There is a "Time to Play" stat that adds up a total for all your story delays.
4) There is now a PLAYER character in the Character list. If you designate PLAYER as the character typing/talking, the associated text will appear on the RIGHT side of the screen. Now you can have your "reader/player" jabber away in their own character node.
5) When you upload an image, you can now designate the area of that image that shows up in your story.
6) We've added Instagram Support.
7) There is a new "Export to File" feature. On the Episode page, click on the Episode Tool icon (the gear thingie). You can now Export the entire contents of your story to a text file. If you open this text file, you can copy/paste it into a Google Sheet/Doc and it will line up nicely.
8) A number of Bugs were fixed. If you find any, please continue to report them to me.
Customer support service by UserEcho